Assistance Requested

Share questions, papers, etc. involving metabolomics research.
phowley
Glycine Member
Glycine Member

Assistance Requested

Postby phowley » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:45 am

Below is a link to a survey requesting your feedback as it pertains to DiART Omics Services. We realize your time is precious and you are likely very busy conducting your business and/or studies. We are requesting less than 5 minutes of your time to complete our survey.

WHY THIS SURVEY?
We are graduate students conducting this survey as part our Capstone project at the University of Maryland University College. Our specific Capstone project aims to assist a company, Omic Biosystems, in their future endeavors. We are applying knowledge gained from previous study to real-world business and technical issues. We are also focusing on demonstrating analytical, communication, and leadership skills through case analysis of promising technologies and teamwork through group development of a strategic product development plan for a start-up biotechnology venture.

Complete the survey at the following website:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CDCJWNH

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to obtain your feedback and for supporting us in our graduate studies.

achimt
Phosphoserine Member
Phosphoserine Member

Postby achimt » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:26 am

Hi guys,

this is an interesting survey and I think that you will find a good few participants who are willing to support your thesis on this forum and on others. However, I do expect that you return the favour and make your evaluation publicly available - possibly on the forums where you have posted the request to support you.

All the best and good luck,
achim

phowley
Glycine Member
Glycine Member

Request

Postby phowley » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:42 am

We appreciate any and all help. Hope to get some interesting data to share. Thank you!

Kelstrup
Angiotensin Member
Angiotensin Member

Postby Kelstrup » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:20 am

Got stuck here:
"This question requires an answer.
*3. What technology do you primarily use for your quantitative proteomic studies?"

I answered other but it doesn't recognize this.

phowley
Glycine Member
Glycine Member

Hope this helps!

Postby phowley » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:37 am

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I took at look at the survey. Did you select one of the options and then fill in the "Other" box? If not, that might be the issue. Let me know if it works for you. Thanks again!

Kelstrup
Angiotensin Member
Angiotensin Member

Postby Kelstrup » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:44 am

It doesn't make sense to choose an option AND write something in the other box? However, it requires me to do so? Anyhow, still not working.

phowley
Glycine Member
Glycine Member

Survey Changed

Postby phowley » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:03 am

I changed the settings on that question. Hope it is working for you now. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for your feedback!

Return to “Metabolomics”